Forsyth Athletic Building at MSU
- Sale Price: Sale Price: $85,239.00
- Notice to Proceed: December 14, 2012
- Final Completion: March 5, 2013
Scope of Work
Installed new 8’ butterfly valves and connected new 8” CWR & CWS from existing central loop system located in underground tunnel. From tunnel turn vertical and ran piping 12’ up to new access hatch. Core drilled two 10” holes to stub out of concrete hatch to exterior of hatch. From exterior location routed pipe across and installed 90 degree elbow at building. Continue 40’ of exterior building and installed another 90 degree to connect the new 8” piping with the existing 8” piping located in building.
- Removed (1) existing chiller.
- Removed (2) existing pumps.
- Removed (1) existing air purger.
- Remove CWS & CWR piping, hangers, and supporters.
- Removed all electrical piping, wires, raceways that are not being reused.
Installed new pump and all associated materials:
- BTU Meters
- Flow Meters
- 8″ Valves
- Pressure Guages
- Thermowell and Temperature probes
- Installed air/dirt separator
- Installed tees, 90’s, couplings, piping
- All electrical power and connections