Texas County Memorial Hospital
Scope of Work
This project required skill and expertise working within a facility that was occupied with patients. The project consisted of the existing Texas County Hospital building, connecting with a brand new Surgical Center and FEMA shelter. MSI Constructors responsibility was to install all the underground plumbing, vents, roof drains and fixtures and tie them all into the sanitary sewer drain.
- Removed all slab concrete in existing hospital to access the underground plumbing and reroute to suit the new layout of the bathrooms.
- Core drilled holes through FEMA shelter for waste and vents to tie-in with sanitary sewer.
- Core drilled existing concrete tunnel in for installation of floor sinks and plumbing piping.
- Installed new underground plumbing in existing hospital.
- Installed new vents for plumbing in existing hospital.
- Install new water lines to connect new fixtures in existing hospital.
- Install new shower, sinks and toilets in existing hospital.
New Surgical Center
- Install new underground waste and vents for the new surgical center.
- Install roof drains and downspouts for surgical center.
- Tied in all plumbing with main sanitary sewer drains.
- Tied in all roof drains with sanitary sewer drains.
- Installed new water lines to serve second phase of surgical center infill.
- Installed new underground plumbing in FEMA Shelter.
- Installed new vents for plumbing in new FEMA Shelter.
- Tied in all plumbing/vents and roof drains to main sanitary sewer.
- Installed new water lines to serve bathroom fixtures.
- Installed new Men’s/Women’s bathroom fixtures.