Missouri State Highway Patrol
Troop D,E,G & H
- Sale Price: : $1,500,000.00
Scope of Work
MSI performed the same task at each Highway patrol headquarters. This was an occupied building while scope of work was being performed. This work required great coordination to insure that while one rooftop was being replaced, the other rooftop was functioning to heat or cool the facility depending on the time of year.
- Removed (2) multi-zone 30t rooftop units with large crane.
- Disconnected all electrical power, controls, fire alarm and associated ductwork connected to equipment.
- Removed ceiling below to access ductwork and disconnect from equipment.
- Installed (2) curb adapters to existing curb.
- Installed (2) new multi-zone rooftop units on the north/south side of each building.
- Installed new BAS, control wires, sensors and tied them into the new multi-zone rooftop equipment.
- Installed controls to monitor exhaust fans in gun range.
- Installed new self-contained package unit in dispatch room.
- Pulled power, controls and ran condensate piping to drain.