Yates Hall Project
- Removed drop ceiling on all four floors to access main duct supply.
- Removed all HVAC equipment and associated piping, electrical, ductwork back to mechanical room where steam & chilled water entered the building from main campus loop.
- Removed (4) Air Handler Units, (1) Heat exchanger & associated components..
- Removed commercial water heater.
- Installed 2 Air Handlers Units capable of providing enough air conditioning for 4 floors in Yates Hall.
- The first Air Handler Unit was shipped in four pieces. It was our responsibility to get maneuver the equipment down two flights of stairs to the basement mechanical room.
- The second Air Handler Unit was also shipped in four pieces. This equipment was lifted by a crane in 4 pieces pulled through a window that we took out in order to get the equipment inside.
- Installed (43) Vav’s to each classroom, office and laboratory. All associated ductwork, piping and electrical make-up.
- Installed a new Honeywell BAS system.